EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Tuesday, February 9, 2010 / 23:16
This morning just before I went to work, I kissed his forehead and bid goodbye. Telling him that I'll see him again once I'm back from work. He had a fever when I left him with mum & brother at home. Little did I expect that so much going to happen to him. In the late afternoon, a msg from my brother saying that they are otw to hospital. I'm shocked & can't really focus on doing my work. All I can think of is about my dearest, worrying about him. I nearly cried but I force myself not to as I told myself that he's gonna be alright. Called Dad up and asking about his condition. When I heard Dad saying he's in ICU, my heart really breaks. No words can describe how I feel at that time. Rushed off quickly from work & straight away went to NUH. Upon reaching, Mum told me that he was being brought away for brain scan. Soon afterwards, he was back in the ICU. Went inside with Mum, and the minute I saw him I really cried. I can't hold back that much already. Seeing him in that unconscious condition, with needles poked at his hands, tube inserted into his mouth, his legs and hands feels very cold.. How I wish he don't have to experience all this pain. Kissed his forehead again, touched him ard a little bit hoping that he will recover soon. To my dearest nephew, pls get well soon. Aunty miss you so much now, hoping that you were beside me now sleeping together outside. Now, you are there inside the ward laying unconciously w/o knowing what u're going thru. I will pray the best & for you to get well soon. I miss ur laughters, ur everyday funny faces. I miss you very very very much & everyone miss you too..
back to top?
reminisces.
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
HER
Deena
|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|
Chatterbox
Tweets
Listen
sweethearts
[a]dleyanna
[a]isyah
[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa
[e]faah
[e]kaa
[e]la
[e]esya
[f]ateha
[f]azzy
[f]uzy
[h]azriana
[h]elena
[i]qahluluk
[i]zzo
[k]irQ
[m]astura
[m]ontel
[n]adeeya
[n]uyul
[n]azrul
[s]hacute
[s]yifa
[t]iana
[w]awakiss
[y]asmin
[z]aii
© Layout done by
materialisti-c
.
xo
xo