<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Thursday, November 5, 2009 / 00:18
Muhd Izz Haqqi turns 1!





As of yesterday, Wednesday 4th of November 2009 babylove turns 1 years old! Happy birthday my dear! How time flies huh? Although it was a short and simple celebration for the 5 of us; it was a memorable one. Bought a small cake for the birthday boy and celebrate it for him. I was so happy at that point of time because he has grown so fast in the past one year. I wish he didn't grow up so fast, cause he's the one we, in the family love the most.. To those who have wished him Happy Birthday, on his behalf I would like to say thank you! (:

He, who brought laughter, smiles, happiness to this family from the first day he was born; I could never wish for more. He's the one whom I'll love and pamper the most. Aunty pray that that you'll be safe and sound always & semoga panjang umur nya.. Last but not least, I love you! (:



HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo