<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Thursday, November 19, 2009 / 03:11

Hey everyone! I was edittng my blog and i did not realise that it was already 3am! Haha! Too engrossed in editing the blog that I didnt take a look at the time..huhu!
So, I've changed my blog layout again. Does it seems boring to you? Do tell me okay?
& I'm still figuring out where to put my music..
Tried every ways but it just doesn't work.. ):

That's all for now, I guess i'll hit the bed like now! Going for an interview later in the afternoon, hopefully I can get this job although it's only temporary..
and also, i'm waiting for ntuc to give me a call too!
Wish me all the best yaa people! Alrighty, goodnite sleep tyte sweet dreams sweethearts! ((:



HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo