<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Saturday, September 5, 2009 / 17:31
Yesterday, babylove turns 10 months old.. 2 more months and you will turn a big 1 soon..how time flies huh? Please don't grow up so fast can? Aunty have not had enough of playing, hugging, kissing you..
I miss those days when you're still a newborn, know nothing..
but now, you already have 4 teeth & know how to stand, sit, clapping your hands and etc2.. time really pass very fast.. (:

Apart from that, pardon me for the long hiatus.. somehow I really lost touch with the blogging world..heehee!But don't worry, i'm backk! (:
Updates2! Yesterday, was the last week of school - meaning exam break!
Will be having my accounting and information technology exams next 2 weeks. >.<
Oh yes, last wednesday and thursday I had to relief a kindergarten class near my area. Truthfully, I feel nervous at first, because I've never done this in my life before. It's my first time ever, all thanks to fazzy.. (:
Had to relief two classes; 1K2 and 1K4 - super hyper active kids! I should say that it's a great experience for me and I had a great time with the kids. How I really love them & now I really miss their presence.. Ohh, thinking of taking early childhood after this? How?? ((:

&& today, gonna break fast @ the auntie's house..now patiently waiting for abg boncet to be back home from work. Alrightyy, I've to siap2 now already..
(sidetrack abit) I've found my wedges for raya! hehehe! okey dokey, take care sweethearts! Will update again when I feel like it.. ((:



HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo