<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Tuesday, June 9, 2009 / 23:26
Right after school ends @ 1100hrs, went straight to GV Vivo to watch NATM2 with the schmate..heehee! We watch the 1145hrs show & it's packed with school kids! -____-" It's quite a hilarious movie I can say.. I especially like the monkey; cuteness! Afterwhich, decide to go home because very sleepy lah.. (: Soo, next movie would be as shown below.. haha!



School wise, it's pretty okey for now.. New class,new students & lecturers. But my favourite boy is no more in the same class! ): On Monday, had Principles of Business Marketing (PBM) class & it was a female lecturer. Her name is Ms Ang..she has this habit of saying "Hello" no matter what && nw all the kids in class are addicted to it when it comes to her lesson..Hw irritating is that? -_________-" While today, had Principles of Marketing (POM) and he's an old lecturer, his name is Mr Lee.. His teaching is still manageable & I can still understand (: For this term I wanna buck up & do well for my exams. Soon gonna be busy with assignments && we have to make a team of 5 for POM assignment. Must have a mixture of girls and boys, tell me how to find the other 3?
Okey it's already 2350hrs and I've yet to iron my clothes for school tomorrow..stress tao thinking what to wear to school everyday..tsk! Lastly, goodnite lovelies! ((:



HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo