It's 3.42am & I am here, infront of the laptop updating my blog. Haha! Just came back from watching the midnite movie few minutes ago. Didn't I tell you in the previous post that i'm gonna watch Drag me to hell? Okey, this movie is totally awful & gruesome movie I can say.. Also, the helliest movie I've ever seen. It's gonna be my 1st and last, no 2nd time to watch this movie ever again! It scares the shit out of me ok! I did shout too! Tsk! My advice is to those yg lemah semangat or whatsoever & thinking of watching this movie, please don't.. Haha! You guys can watch but be prepared with the suspension, sound system & everything.
I hope after this, I can have good night sleep. (:
After the movie, we went to Bukit Timah to have our supper @ Al-Ameen & it's home sweet home after that. And now, I'm sleeping alone in the parents room. Idk why at this hour I'm not asleep yet, should on the Yasin CD and let it play till morning. So, nitey nites lovelies! ((:
Labels: movie outing