<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Saturday, June 6, 2009 / 15:40

















Heyy lovelies!Posted some pics which was due last weekend..yea,attended cousin's wedding over @ KL..went there for 2 days 1 night, it was great.. (:
Let the pics do the talking yeah..i'm pretty lazy to type whole chunk of words. But deena attracted to someone there..how? (only fateh knows who) Heehee!
Afterwhich, went out with the family for 3 days straight - means Monday to Wednesday.. Haha! Had a really great time with them.. I didn't know that family outing is the best of all and Uncle Zul and family also tag along. On Monday, we went geylang-simpang bedok-vivo-ecp; whilst on Tuesday, we went to geylang-suntec-popeyes and Wednesday my family and I went to Jp. It was really great to spend quality time with them. ((:
Yesterday, went out with bestie to Plaza Sing to shop2 and watch movie @ Golden Village. Thought of watching Night at the Museum 2 but tickets were selling out fast, deena geram okey! So, we watch State of Play..kind of great movie, it's about bunuh2 orang..haha!

For today, I was left alone @ home while the parents went back to KL to attend another relative wedding. Decide not to follow because i'm pretty lazy & also with this kind of weather -_-"
Andd, now I'm all alone at home with nothing to do & that's why I changed the blogskin again..haha!
Later at night, gonna watch midnite movie with the 2nd brother and sis-in law. Going to Downtown East later and watch Drag me to hell..heehee! Happy2 girl can? :D
So what I should do after this? ):

















HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo