<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Wednesday, May 6, 2009 / 14:29




Watch 17 Again yesterday @ GV Vivo with my sch mate, Ayu after class ends at 1040 hrs. Watch the 1135hrs show and thanks ey, the movie starts @ 1200hrs instead. pffft! Ok, 17 Again is just superb movie. Zac efron is effing HOT!! *melts* You people should watch it! I'll give this movie 3.5 popcorns..Heh! After the movie, decide to Starbucks-ing and ya at last I've got my oreo cheescake and caramel frappe. Anyways, i think I have this addiction for caramel frappe, cause whenever I went to Starbucks, I'll just order Caramel frappe ((: While we were slacking there, I saw 3 angmohs babies. Omg! they are very very very cute i must say.. Their eyes, the hair, the hands and the legs. Goshh, I lovee their eyes especially..it's blue, grey.. O_O Dah puas tgk2 baby2 tu, @ 1530hrs decide to make a move because Ayu was sick. Hah, get well soon babe! (:

So today had Business Law class. Nothing much to do, the teacher just give us notes and revise thru with us because of the upcoming exams. By 1100hrs, class already ended and before we leave the class, he told us this "for those who have not yet started revising, please do so now.. It's not too late yea" Hehehe! Mcm tau je nie lecturer, okok I will start mugging soon (: Before I end, I just realised that something is missing in me, I feel emptiness now.. Those who, will understand what I meant..




HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo