Hello hello hello people! today it's a monday blues yeaa..i'm right here at home doing nothing excepts for msn,facebook,eat,watch tv and sleep! yeaps, that's my term break for me, how boring is that? 2 weeks and that's all I can do? sheesh, i think i can't stand being at home for TWO freaking weeks. I've to either go out, walking aimlessly down the streets or i've to find a job.
yes, i think i've decided to go back to my previous job as cso but doing as a part time.
but i'll have no life afta that ):
but nvm, i badly need kachingsss! heehee! prolly will start either next mth or mid of june..
sidetrack abit lah, i'm currently addicted to No boundaries by kris allen!
.jpg)

see the two pics above? His smiles, his laughters, his shouting..Yes, missing this boyy so badly.. i'll see you tomorrow babylove! be back home soon ((: and please don't grow up so fast can? that's because u're so cute that alot of people loves you so much..
but whatever it is, aunty gonna kiss,hug and bully you when you're back here at home okeyy ((:
Ok lovelies, that's all for my monday.. I still have tuesday,wednesday
,thursday and friday to go! ):
and yea, i've change my blog layout.. (:
&& why I have this sudden cravings for b&j ice creams?? Nie mesti syifa nye pasal tao! heehee!