5 words; Let this heart reach out..
No more of looking for it, will just let it look for itself.. (:
Besides that,I'm doing great.. Long holidays till today was sucha bore with no
plans and taking care of the nephew..
that's all, knw hw boring is that? TSK! It's the month of May and yea, super excited..
Idk excited for what, teehee! Okey, countdown to 14 more days to upcoming exams..
Tell me how can I be happy and hooray2 when exams fall on my birthday? TSK!
Stressing out myself already.. Brain dead, can't study..HAHA!
Lucky lah biz law module have already finish, left with Internet & E-Com module..
Assignments already done:-
I&E-Com - handed up
Biz Law - Pending
Examinations date:-
18 May - Business Law
21 May - Internet & E-Commerce
30 May - 1st June - Cousin's wedding over @ KL
Sighs, really have to do well in this 2 modules or I've to retake again.. *faints
Wish me luck people..HAHA! Okeyy, will update again with pictures upp yah?
Will be going to school with Ayu tmrw and head down to Vivo aft that.. (:
Let's de-stress babe! Cheerios people! ((: