<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Friday, April 10, 2009 / 12:56
Heyy peoplee! I'm baccckk! Happy Holidayss!Haha! Oh my, when was the last I updated my blog eyy? Hee!Been busy and lazy at the same time..hurhur! Oh ya, I've already start my school for a week already. First day of school, I was scared cause I know no one there. Luckily, I make friends with Jasmin and Ayu and some of the guys in class. Great bunch of people I must say..The others? All are zombiessss!Haha! Some of you might be wondering where I attended school right? Yupp, currently I'm attending school @ MDIS in Dip in Int'l Biz. Oh my! I tell you that this course is never easy.The 1st and 2nd day of school, the lecturers have given us assignments AND exams coming next month..How can we not be stressed?? Oh btw, I'm taking Biz Law and Internet & E-commerce modules and I have 6 more modules to cover in mths to come Haha! So now I'm gonna make myself busy with school, assignments and exams that's coming..More work and less worries to think of.

Apart from that, last week I wanted to check my result for ITE application. So I called the CSC and suprisingly, you wanna know what the told me? Yaa, the campus is still validating my application and will only know by the end of the month..Omg! By the time you people tell me my result, I've already attended school @ mdis for a few weeks already.
So, just forget about it. Haha!

On the other hand, my private life is going nowhere. I don't know what's wrong with the boy or Us.Idk, at a point of time I feel like giving up and leave you alone. Do you know the saying, a tit for a tat? Yupp, I'm doing that right now. You don't bother about me now and yeah I'll do the same thing tho. That's fair right? Don't know, don't bother and don't care already. Let's see how far you wanna do this boy..I'll leave you alone for now. (: Just know that, deep inside it really hurts... Goodbye and take care my dear..



HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo