<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Sunday, March 8, 2009 / 02:36
I'm oneee happy girl, for once when I got this news I jump like mad..It's very unexpected lah can? I didn't know that I would take this big step but I wanna try..Got this letter from MDIS informing,

Dear Ms Nur ___________ ,

Diploma in International Business,
Recognised by Southern Cross University, Australia

We are pleased to inform you that your application on the above course has been successful and you have been offered a place in this intake.

Duration of course: 8 mths
Commencement date : 06 April 2009
Days / Time of lessons : Mon - Fri

Do you people now know how i felt at that point of time when I opened up the letter? I really shout and nearly cried because I'm not that 100% confident that I can get a place in MDIS as I know there's others who is better than me in education. I've yet to decide whether to accept or not cause I'm not confident that I can do well. But advices from friends and familys, I'll try my very very best.Insyallah, I won't disappoint my parents especially my dad who sponsored to pay for the school fees. I know my Dad is still the best!ILY dad! (: Soo, I'm looking forward for 6 april to start. Now, I'm counting down to my last day of working, hurhur!

Tmrw gonna be a fun dayy,meet you tmrw soon babes! Eka, can't wait to meet you prettyhead! We window shopp okeyy gf? (:



HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo