<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Tuesday, March 24, 2009 / 01:22


















At last I'm updating my blog in the wee hours.. Haha! I'm crazy right by updating the blog now and not sleeping? Haa! Picturess upp, weekend was funn! Had an outing with Ela.. yea, Illa and Ela.. Wanted to try eating @ Pastamania, I know so jakun ryte? So head down to Suntec outlet and yes that's my 1st time being there (: Afterwhich we had no idea where to go (lost of directions) , and decide to slack2 @ Espanade - Colours by the Bay. Take pictures here and there. Tried Ela's Nikon D90 and it's heavyy! Taken a few shots and your hand will start feeling numb.. BUT the camera is just awesomeee and I love it! So after few shots, we call it a day cause we both had other plans after that. (: Bid goodbyes @ Cityhall and went our separate ways.. Hee! Overall it was great meeting you pretty! Let's meet up again and take many2 pictures okeyy? This time round must really2 plan.. (;

Oh btw, I've no idea what to wear during D&D this weekend.. any ideas anyone? The dresscode is Smart Casual.. Andd, I've no time to shopp.. Sighs.. Do tagg me if u guys have any ideas! (:




HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo