<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Saturday, January 24, 2009 / 03:48
Hellos people!It has been weeks since I last updated my blog huh? Err,it's just that either I'm pretty lazy or got nothing to blog about. But this past few days been busy with work.Tired.Stress.Not enough of sleep.Period!Btw, just came back from Mustafa Centre with the colleagues.Went there after work ends @ 2245.Hah!As usual lah, it's packed with bangs. -.-" Since the pay is in, they decide to go there. Jalan2 and bought body spray and chocolates..hee! Round2 until about 1+ we went off. Reached home at abt 2+ and theree I saw Izzhaqqi.Happy me!Just put him to sleep 10 mins ago..pheww!Now I'm here blogging but gonna sleep soon.

Apart from that, was busy with the preparations for the bigg dayy for bonc..Can't waittt!4 more weeks left and I can't wait to see the outcomee!I bet it's gonna be prettay! ((: The house have yet to be cleaned up cause now the place is like tonggang terbalik..HAH! Ok lah waiting patiently right nw. 2 more weeks until the the result for sch is out. Idk where will I get to. ((: K lah dunno wad to type again, I'll just reply to the tags below :

cahaya: holla am here!
deena: hello babe!how aree you doing?miss tagging @ ur tagboard (:
tiana: you are MISSED ! xox
deena: u're being missed too!meet up soon please girlf? (:
ELA: nice seeing you ytd! and your dad, he definitely looks way younger than his age!
deena: nice seeing you too cuz! btw, how did you know that we were looking @ you?hee! yeaa,alot of ppl says that. He looks younger that what his age is nw..lol!
zaiii: i miss youuuu!muacks! relink pls. (:
deena: imy too like alot2 okeyy!cn we meet up soon?? u've been relinked sweet loves! (:
SHACUTE: Hello. Have You Been To Henderson Wave Or Marina Barrage? If Yes, Please Share With Me Your Experience Being To These Two Places. Reply At My Tag Board, Yeah? Thanks (:
deena: sorry sweetlove, I've been to none of these places. Wish to go but yea don't have the time yet. sorry! (:


Labels : tired sungguh



HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo