Today is Christmas Day and which is a public holiday..but I've to work,sigh2..work the morning shift and the supervisor let us end early @ 3.15pm..happy2 me! (: Asked dad to fetched me after work, see how pampered I am..hee! Decide to go to Vivocity cause I've yet to find my ideal bag..Reach Vivo and walaaa it's damn damn packed lah can? Sesak btol kalau nak jalan kat situu..can get LOST!Feel so rimas cause I was carrying Izzhaqqi and he was asleep!pfftt!Went into some shops and sales going on everywhere..gerams jek!Found 1 bag which i somehow like but then haiyaa being the fickle minded one, I decide not to buy..wanted to check @ other shops but still to no avail..Disappointed, I give up the idea of buying one..
So afterwhich head down to Simpang bedok and makan2 at Spize..I've got what I'm craving for, western foooodd!Haha!I had black pepper chicken, mum and dad had opeh idk what's that and the sis in law had rice pattaya..Worth it lah eating @ Spize, no regrets! (: After filling up our stomach, ask Dad to whether want to go to the Metro Sale..aiyahh, lagi damn packed! Pening skejap..This part I reaalllyyy can wait to shopp!First stop was to go to the ladies side where nothing attracts me..All the 'girls thing' didnt attract me a thing,sigh2..Then pusing2 went to the mattresses side..bought 2 set of mattresses and omg I really2 like this 1 mattress which do not have the super single size..for not wanting to regret it, I bought the Queen size!call me crazy but yeah I bought it no matter what..heehee!Mum and me was shopping like crazy..harhar!Poor dad have to layan our 'needs'..Dad is still the best!After shopping here and there, sumer da penat so decide to head back homee..And I'm here updating the blog which I'm supposed to be sleeping cause I'm working morning shift tomorrow! -.-"
Ohh ya!I can't wait for New Year's eve..5 more days to goooo! ((:
Label: one happy girl