<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Thursday, December 18, 2008 / 00:05
Tadaa! It's Canon EOS 1000D kit bebeh!Yabedabedooo!Haha! I'm loving this baby than anything else besides my dear Izz Haqqi..I've my dear Dad to thanks to..Now I've got a new baby to take care of.. ((: I realised that this is much more wayy different from the digital cameras that I've tried before.. It's super duper funness lah okeyy to have this..heee!
Some of the features that it has is like :
  • It's has 10.1 megapixels APS-C size CMOS sensir
  • High precision 7-point autofocus (AF)
  • 3 metering modes: Evaluative, Partial, Centre-weighted average
  • 8 White Balance settings to fine-tune white balance as desired:
    -Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, Fluorescent light, Flash, Custom
  • Fast continuous shooting speed of 3 fps
  • Maximum shutter speed of up to 1/4000 sec. and X-sync speed of 1/200 sec.
  • Fast 0.1 sec. start-up time
  • Maximum burst of approx. 5 for RAW Type images



That's a little bit of the features..And so the parents asked me to take up photography lessons..haha! I'm waiting for Canon to organize courses which can cost me about 200+ bucks.. *faints* But insyallah, I'll take up if they have one ((; I'm all excited..heehee! *jumps around* Ok lah, I love love love this baby alot2.. Hmm, I must be crazy..HAHA! Alrighty lovelies, I have to sleep now or my head will explode anytime.. I've been having this headache like again.. -.-"




HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo