<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Wednesday, December 24, 2008 / 00:07
Hey lovelies! How's was ur week going on? (: Mine was okayy and everything is quite gd lah..Aside from being stressed up thinking about some problems..I've yet to make a decision but I think I'm unable to do that cause I don't even know what to choose.. I've to think about other people thoughts but at the same time I've to think about my ownself..my decision, my future, their hopes and everything else..I wish I'm not in this kind of position..I just don't even know what to do, anyone helpp? Should I just follow what my heart says or should I think of other people thoughts and abide to their request?



After work when back home and change..then proceed to the cinema to watch Yes Man with the brother and sister in law..This movie is hilarious lah although have a lil uncensored part..haha!Overall this movie is funny and yeaa I would give a 5/5..it's a must watch movie! I would want to watch for the 2nd time if I can..hee! Now, I'm waiting for Transformer 3 to be launched! That's another great movie I think.. (: Afterwhich, our stomach was already grumbling..So we went to PH and BK to buy our late dinner..Btw, I think that JP has already become a chaotic place where you can see banglas and mats everywhere.. -.-" Apart from that, went to look for bags but still I've yet to find the similar bag like the one I saw @ one of the website..And the fossil watch too!tsktsk! ):
Since people are shopping here and there for Christmas and it's really damn alot of ppl, we decide to make a move.. & now I'm waiting for bearbear to onlinee and msg me..pffft! My eyes are already like half closed..



HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo