Happy weekends lovelies!How's ur Saturday going on? Mine was B.O.R.I.N.G! Practically just sit @ home and watch movies online..pfft! Work has been ok for me, beside from tiring and getting lesser sleep during weekdays..Working the morning and afternoon shifts, and have yet to start the night shift.. *faints* Put that aside, I'm missing Muhammad Izz Haqqi like alot2 lah..waiting for him to be back here again so that I won't miss him this much anymore..sigh2.. Practically I can't wait for tomorrow, wanna know why? Will be meeting Eka lovee tomorrow for lepak-ing session @ Starbucks..heee! We still have our Clark Quay and ice cream date right babe? When will that be? Haha! But tomorrow lets lepak like nobody business okeyy? ((:
Oh ya!I just remember something..Should I just story to you guys?Sorry, I'm just shocked to hear this news from a friend.. It's nothing lah actually but like what eka love told me, this is what called life..But I pity some kind souls cause they are the one who is being cheated by their gfs/bfs behind their back.. Sigh2.. U're already an 'adult' but you don't act like onee.. Pity this people sometimes ((:
Label : Life