EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 / 23:38
I'm lovingg my babylovee more and more each dayy.. Been seeing him since yesterday and today.. I was once excited girl when I know that babylove is already out to see the worldd.. When I first saw him, the face was all reddish! I tried to talk to him and wake him up but he just sleep and sleep and sleep! pfftt! ANGRY okey! Hahaha! So people, meet my babylove Muhammad Izzhaqqi.. He was born yesterday on 4th of November..heee! Aunty excited + happy + geram okeyy! Don't grow up so fast okey babylove? I still wanna carry you in my arms and kiss your soft little face..HAH! Be back home soon okeyy? Aunty wanna play with aqqi.. ((:
Btw, today start a new dayy.. Start a new job as a Customer Service Officer.. When I first step into the office, I know that this line gonna be busy like 24 hrs non stop.. -.-" But nevemind, it's good to experience new things..hee! Ok lah, have to wake up wayy early in the morning.. I guess you people still sleeping and hugging ur pillows! Nitey nites people! I'm missing babylovee alreadyy.. ):
Label:
babylove, muhd izzhaqqil
back to top?
reminisces.
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
HER
Deena
|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|
Chatterbox
Tweets
Listen
sweethearts
[a]dleyanna
[a]isyah
[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa
[e]faah
[e]kaa
[e]la
[e]esya
[f]ateha
[f]azzy
[f]uzy
[h]azriana
[h]elena
[i]qahluluk
[i]zzo
[k]irQ
[m]astura
[m]ontel
[n]adeeya
[n]uyul
[n]azrul
[s]hacute
[s]yifa
[t]iana
[w]awakiss
[y]asmin
[z]aii
© Layout done by
materialisti-c
.
xo
xo