<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Sunday, November 9, 2008 / 01:28



Here, I wanna wish Happy 19th birthday! to my gile2 fren
Nurul Fateha Bte Hashim!
Andd yeaa, u're turning one year older today..
Hope your day today will be filled with joys & happiness..
Semoga dimurahkan rezeki-nya & happy2 slalu okeys & dipanjang umurnyaa..amin
Next yr da masok alam no 2, so enjoy puas2 okeyy! ((:
Jgn nak step muda jek! Tak tauu malu! HAH!
Meet aku soon okey! ((:


Apart from that, my weekends are just like normal days.. Yesterday didnt have any plan to go out, so being the good girl I stayed @ home doing nothing & all the way infront of the lappy till 6pm before watching my korean drama..hee! Soo, Man United lost to Arsenal 1-2! Damn it! Tuu nasib lah korg nye team dpt mng! Sume main tk btol! Hahaha! Stoopid arsenals! Hee! Geram tauu tgk kan!Enuff lah pasal bola..Today is Sunday & still dunno whether to go out or nt later.. *sighs* Tomorrow work the morning shifts and I feel so lazy to wake upp earlyy in the morning..haha! Ouhh, I need to do some retail therapy already.. Jeans, blouse, perfumes, shoes? Too many in my mindd.. Ok lah, have to stop alreadyy..doodles!! ((:






HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo