
So, yesterday was cousin's day out.. As usual, I was half and hour late.. Meeting time was @ 3pm but at the very last minute, the cuzzin messaged me asking me to meet them @ 2.3o.. At that point of time, I haven't even siap2..Ape lagy, kanchiOng ahh skejap..but still I was late cause of the bus lah!Benci ah dgn bus 242 sini..mogok je!hmmph! Enuff bout that, went to Orchard as I wanted to go Borders to purchase some stuffs.. Okeyy, yesterday Borders was very packed! I saw newbies everywhere.. Those familiar faces, I don't see much of them..Haha! Then, afterwhich trained back to Somerset and went to Cathay Cineleisure. Terserempak dengan colleague with the gf!Jeng3! Watched Max Payne and I guess the movie was alright. Yang lemah semangat tuh jgn lah tengok.. The sound effect and etc buat org terkejut je.. Overall I give 3/5 popcorns..Haha! Oh ya, HSM3 tickets were sold out!HAH! Afta that, went to LJS and had our lunch cum dinner..
[while sitting, saw this 1 guy with goatee!hdsm okey!hahaha!] Went outside Cineleisure as the cuzzins want to smoke.. Saw some dancing groups.. Andd this one group, I tell you dance mcm tak bersemangat gitu..dangg! Then, proceed to the mrt to baliks.. Dad called me and asked me to go to the cuzzin house.. And know what, I bought McD cause I was feeling hungry all again!HAHA! K lah, that's all for now (: Tomorrow might be going to ECP in the morning and afterwhich, gg to Akmal house in the afternoon (:
Labels : cousin's day out