<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Wednesday, October 8, 2008 / 23:34



Alrights, here are some random overdue pictures..pretty lazy to upload most of the pics cause it's kinda big and I'll have to edit before I can upload. Such a hassle so I decide to choose some..haha! Ok, Hari Raya have been great.. Been going out for the 1st week of Raya, visiting here and there..Lucky there's car to travel around or I'll be damn lazy to go out with the pretty hot dayy..harhar! andd this year green packet is half from what I get last year..heh! Yeaa, although I work I still get the green packets..hahahaha!
2nd week of raya, resume working..ahh boringg! K lah, nothing much to update.. Kinda sleepy already..gonna hit the bed soon! Gdnite sleep tyte sweet dreams people.. (:



HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo