<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Tuesday, September 23, 2008 / 18:15
Yesterday was my worst nightmare ever..Just had my wisdom tooth surgery..And omg,it was my first time doing that..All alone without anyone, not even my parents..When the surgery starts, I was shivering. My legs become all wobbly and tears was already rolling down..harhar! Ya ya I know, u people might think I'm a crybaby.. (: So, the doctor was being nice and told me to relax and be calm. Then he injected something not so painfully to make half side of the mouth numb.. I was holding the handle of the chair very very tightly! Started to feel dizzy and still shivering! The doc start to pull and extract my wisdom tooth and in a few minutes, it's done!Wolla! In my mind, i thot it's gonna be a painful one but it's not..haha! Phewww! So I saw my wisdom tooth and eeyerr I can't see the sight of blood! The doc asked me whether I wanna keep the teeth or just throw it away.. and of course I want to keep it..heh! Den the doc stitched up the gums and yes after quite sometime, I start to feel the pain.Andd, the doc gave me 5 days MC..hahaha!best kann? (:
And due to that, I can't communicate with the parents.. But have to write in paper instead! Oh my, I feel so 'kekok' gitu..Can't open my mouth and I only ate porridge without anything! Feel so bland! And yeahh now, I'm at home rotting! On friday have an appointment with the doc to remove the stitch! Ohh ya, the doc ganteng dongg!Heh! Ok2, that's all folks! Now I can laugh and eat something hard.. (:


Label : worst nightmare




HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo