Hello people!How's ur weekends?Had fun? :) Andd, how's ur fasting going along?Hope u guys have not ponteng any of the days..heehee!
Basically, my weekends were superb! Yesterday, thought of buka-ing with one of the girlfriend, but the parents already asked me to tag along with them to JB.But how I dread going to JB with all the traffic jam -.-" Waited for the aunt to take us and right after Zohor, we went off.. Like usual, caught in the traffic jam almost an hour.Went to this idk the name of the shopping centre to take the aunt baju raye. Afterwhich, we went to Plaza Kotaraya (correct?) to break our fast at Singgah Selalu..Overall, the food is yummy lah..And not forgetting, my banana split..heehee!Took some pictures but i'm simply lazy to upload them.Then the Mum and aunt wanted to jalan2 kat sane to look at the kuih2..Mum told me to just buy the kuih2 cause she's just plain lazy to make this year..andd me being the stubborn one, insisted that she must do the kuih..hehe! But at last, she buy 4 types of kuih -.-" andd I bought 1 type of kuih, chocolate marble..yummy2! It was already 8.40pm when they still want to jalan2..Wad to do but have to ikotkan lah..Bought 1 dress for myself..Thanks Dad!ILY can? ;) After that, went to look for brother's kad jemputan..Mum was attracted to this card but the prob was she need to bring the brother and his fiancee.Cause why? My brother is a bit fussy! Abang2.. :) Knock off at 10pm and lucky the traffic jam was not that bad!
Alright, tomorrow is Mondayyy!Omg!Why did the weekend pass so fast? :(
simply not in the mood to step into that office anymore due to some circumstances. I just want to find another job and resign asap. Had this idea of resigning next week but idk lah, will just wait and see..
Too many things happen in just a blink of eye..
3 months have passed but still, I really don't enjoy that much there..
So, resignation letter in the process..Haiz..ok then, goodnite lovelies!
And boyy, I don't feel ur presence anymore..I give upp!you and my work..When I need someone to talk to, you were not there..It's like you in your own world and myself, in my own world..It's true that NS changes oneself..Something should be done right? Sigh...........
Labels: should I give up on you, boy? :(