Hello lovelies! Pardon me for not updating as always..been busy and at the same time lazy..hah!how have you people been? (:
past few weeks, I've been enjoying the weekends with the parents & the weekdays as usual busy with work..wad to do?!
Oh yes, selamat menyambut bulan ramadhan semue nye!1st puasa have passed, and there's still a long wayy to go yeah?Insyallah, day by day we go through this we will fnd it pass by very fast..planning for berbuka together with the gfs are in process..so girls!better get back to me ASAP when you people are free during the weekends okey?As I need to plan and stuff..
so, have you people make ur baju kurungs and stuffs? :D This year raya, I find it not too exciting because why? Mum says since I started working already, I've to give the younger cousins 'duit raya' :( But!Will I get 1 myself?HAHA!Hopefully, I get one okeys?Cann?heehee!
Just yesterday the family and I went to Comex 2008 held at Suntec City..the human traffic and all that, only god knows how long did we wait..About an hour before we get to enter the carpark?
Penat lah can?haha! So, jalan2 there, and went to look around at the compuers/laptops..MaCbook have always caught my eyes, i don't know why..don't ask me..HAH!In the verge of buying that already but I think twice!So decide to put aside that idea, and look around for other computers/laptops..Andddd, this thing have caught my attention..Also, it comes with free gifts!Heh!I've a new baby now..It's red in colour and super great! :D And Dad being the great daddy, pampered his daughter with the new baby..a million thanks dad! I'm one lucky girl lahh..Frm now on, I'll have to take care of this baby as careful as I can yahh.. :)
Ok lah, till here my updates will be..Just put down the phone with the boyy..Today half day puasa ehh?HAHA!Pity him that he fall sick at the wrong time..Take care of urself and jgn luper take ur medicine okey! :) My eyes are half close already!Time to hit the bed real soon! Gdnite people!