Don't wanna elaborate more about yesterday.. It was the worst day ever for me..I hope that was the first and the last okeys! After yesterday incident, I have this phobia of BANGLAS! Not to 'kutuk' them or what lah, i'ts just that they are being so rude and had no sense of moral! Like oh my god, they have this dirty minded thingy?? Seriously, I would have slap that bangla if I didn't feel so frightened for what he have done.. Argh, for sure I had a difficult time to sleep yesterday night.. Enuff about that cause I don't want to even think about it ever again..
So today after work, went to the Singapore General Hospital (SGH) to pay a visit.. It was a last minute plan with Nurul Fateha..Haha! We went to see our fren, Mas cause she have just given birth to a baby boy yesterday..Congrats gf!
Alhamdulillah, everything went as per normal :) But too bad, we can't see the baby as is being kept inside the room..But we still get to see his picture though..I'll upload them at the end of the entry.. He looks so cute and fair..
About 8+ we make a move..Tired lah..and we went our seperate ways.. :)
How I like babies so much..Andd I can't pretty wait for my niece to come out from the sis in-law womb..HAHA! When he's out and ready to see the world, for sure I'm gonna be the first one to carry him.. lols! But all that have to wait about 2 more months? -.-''
Alright, tomorrow is fridayyy!And it's gonna be the weekends..Yippiee! On Sat, the sedara mara gonna break fast here at my house together.. Oh my, I super like this arrangement lah.. Not everyday that we can all get together and makan ramai2.. :) Oh, I've yet to try making the Oreo muffins! Blom ade time lah :( K lah, da malas nak type panjang2.. Feeling sleepy already andd not forgetting the pictures.. ;)

