<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Tuesday, August 19, 2008 / 22:12

One step at a time..
That's all I can sayy..
Let's take small steps to reach to what we want..
I've planned everything carefully..
Insyallah, by next month I'll try to do my best for it..
That's what I want for now..
The parents support the decision tho..heh!


Alright, work has been ok2 for me..but kind of busy everyday.. (:
I wish there's an off day during the weekdays..HAH!
Ok, my 3 months probation gonna end soon.. I hope there will some changes to some matters (;
For now, I'm trying to be consistent in my work and attendance..hee!
So yeah, times really pass very fast..next month starting of the fasting month..Does it feel like it's just the starting of the year?haha!Excited and lazy at the same time..hurhur!


Andd aboutthe boy..haizz, I've nothing more to say already..I super hate NS can?? Super busy like 24 hours..benci uhh! ): Can the 2 years pass quickly? So I can disturb the boy as and when I like?haha! Ok lah, nitey nites people..sleep tyte sweet dreams..


Labels: fall for you all over again





HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo