Hello people!
Sorry for the lack of updates..heehee!
It's thursday today & time flies so fast huh?
And ohh yahh!It's payday today!
hurhur..
BUT idk will I get my pay today or tomorrow..
pfftt!
this company is so 'pekak'! Given in cheque summore! -.-"
Haizz..
Oh yes, I've some jobs in mind..haa!
So, is there anyone who want to take over my place??
Haha!U're welcome to do so.. (;
Alrighty, work aside..my life has been ok-ok..
Spending most of the time with the family..
But I keep on wondering about this one prob..
Maybe I'll just think and reflect..
So many things happen without myself knowing what's the problem..
That's what is called Life..Haha!
Someone said this to me, "Life is like a roller coaster"
I find it's true somehow..
But what to do, life has to go on..
I can't look back and be stucked about the past..
I've to look forward and face the future in time to come..
Insyallah.. (;
So, the weekends is comingg..
U people got any plans? (:
Tomorrow gonna go for the friend bbq pit after work..
Gonna meet the others..miss them! (:
Sat gonna watch the fireworks (maybe)
Oh before that, I'm missing all my sweet loves,
if you girls are reading this, when are we going to meet up?? (:
Alrighty, gonna have my lunch soon..
Take care people..Till my next entry with pictures ok?
Labels: life