<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Friday, May 2, 2008 / 02:12
i'll just update today lest i forget wadd happen yesterday if i were to blogged them on Sunday!
HAH!
had total FUN with the gf..heh!
last minute plan turn out to be the best!
got a call from the gf, Nadeeya asking me whether I'm going anywhere on Labour dayy..
which is yesterday..HAH! *FYI, i just woke up when she called*
met her @ BL stn and onli god knows wad happen inside the mrt..HAHAHAHA!
the apek & the SOC can join forces lahh..LOLS!
ok, initial plan was to watch a movie but since its a PH the tix is freaking xpensive kan!
so, plan punye plan we decide to go to the airport n mkn2 @ Popeye!
*jumps ard*
reached there, haiyo!the place was pack!
satu2 tk tau nak duduk @ rumah diam2..hehe!
at last, i got to eat @ Popeye..HEH! I want more of the biscuits can?
soon after we tour round the airport..
from T3 to T2 and singgah Times NewsLink anddddddd
wanna know wadd?I've bought the Chocolate Lover's Diet!
I'm onee happy girl okeh!
after that, took the train & straight we went to CityHall..
y?pasal nak buy doughnuts @ J.CO!HAHA!
tour round the Raffles CityLink Mall
1st thing I will look out for is bags, bags and bags..
Hantu bag agaknye aku nie..HAHAHA!
went to Billabong, Ripcurl, Animal, Topshop, River Island & Dorothy Perkins
so for now, I have many things in mind like :
  • wallet
  • bags
  • sandals
  • shoes
  • tops
  • perfume
  • rebonding my hair n etc2
Afterwhich, we went to NewUrbanMale and pleaseeee!
I want that Red/Black sandals! Argggh! Sot jeeee takde size..nxt mth baru dtg oke!
by the time, duit pon da abes!POOF!
After that, head down to MS.. masok C&K, Topshop, Zara & Mango
I want that Zara shoes cann??Lawa tauuu! :x
Den the clock shows 9pm & we decide to head back home
While walking to the mrt stn, idk hw this topic can timbul..
wanna know bout wad?
pasal BANGLAS dahhh!
hahahahahhaah!nie la Nadeeya nye pasal...
Really had a good laugh & making fun out of it..
I swear I can't really stop laughing at that point of time
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
if we really can KETOK them! *the inside joke*
ohh nvm, abg2 body TERBANTOT will b there protecting..LOL!
the banglas & their story still goes on.. ((:

ohh yaa!before i forget, someone pls come back soon okeh!
and to u, where are you?imy alott )):
beep me soon alright..

and yeahh dats all for now..can't pretty wait for later..
uncle chalet *wheeeee!
will be back on Sunday!
sorry 4 the long updates
paydayy is like 5 more dayss!
& 8th may pls come soon!
this time, don't forget to take pics horr!
c yaaa people! :))



Label: thanks gf for the wonderful day!



HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo