<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Tuesday, May 20, 2008 / 15:10
Hello readers! Starting of with the celebration on 180508, it was a great celebration I must say!I had so much fun that day particularly. Reached there as early as 10am ok!Haha! Set everything up while waiting for the foods to arrive n etc.. It was a sunny Sunday but it's windy @ the same time. My dad, the SIL & myself went there first while Mum went to the aunty house to masak2..Soon, the celebration started. Mintak maaf la ye kalau ade yg tak terlayan.. (:

First and foremost, I wanna say a BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU to Dad & Mum for making this celebration happen..W/o both of you, I don't think I can handle all this alone..I love you Dad & Mum!

Overall, I enjoyed myself & from the bottom of my heart, I wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to friends, relatives, cousins who without fail came down to my birthday pit. I really2 do appreciate that guys! Thank you for all the presents, wishes, birthday messages from the blog,friendster,msn and SMSes.. I'm really touched! (:

Alright, let the pictures do the talking!Enjoy! (;











with the cousins :

with the family :














cake cutting session :





doing sum catching up with the sec mates :















I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART (;



Label: u make my heart hurts too much




HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo