in this wee hours i bet evry1 is asleep by now yeaa?HAH!andddd y m i still awake now?hehe!
first and foremost, I would like to apologise to those who have msn-ed me but i never even reply cause i was enjoying my sleep!hahaha!
and i leave the computer ON!read that, ON!hahahahaha!how amazing is that? :x
NOW, i can't get myself to sleep again..so im chatting wif Nadeeya darl cause she also cant make herself to sleep..
dun tink too much about it alright darl?
here u are stressing about this and that..but do u think he cares?i bet he's sound asleep lah kan?
no use for u to think hard about it..
their thinking and our thinking is far away different!
do they care about how we feel? NO!
so, don't make urself worry to much about it..if you're still unsure about anything, have a one to one talk & clear things up alrighty? :D
soo, i'm werking later on..from 2-12am!pffft! -.-' pathetic kan?hehe!
oh yes talking of which, I really wants to go to Disneyland!but after watching Zoom Hong Kong, I dunno why this sudden urge lah kan. HAH! I badlyy wants to go to Disneyland!
Can someone bring me there?PLEASEEEE!I will love you wif all of my heart oke?hahahahaha!
ok lahh enuff of it, i just wish one day i'll go there!haa!
alrighty, good morning everyone! ((:
Label : Disneyland here i comeee!