I’m officially BROKE!hahahaha! i can’t simply wait for pay to come which is like next month?? PFFFFT! yesterday work was fun+stressful can? doing the cashier making me go crazy sehh..ahaksz! but wadd I like is serving, the angmohs? HAHAHAHAHA! i loikeeee! so now u guys know while I’m werking, I cuci mata also..ekekekekeke!i’ll have my OFF today and wadd I’m going to do is just slack slack slack at home oke?hee!gonna start doing OT next week, insyallah..
Oh yes! while waiting for the pay, I’ve this urge to buy a new fone? HAH! I’m so the rambang mata lah kan! *hides* I need to pamper myself any sooner lahh! Maybe gonna change to a Nokia phone..lets c how lahh alright? Insyallah.. can I ask Daddy to pamper me for the last time? hahahaha! For sure Mum would not agree because Dad always2 pamper me.. hehe! but since im werking alrdy, mayb I’ve to pay for my ownself.. and yeah I need that nike bag.. suhartina suggested to buy the crumple bag..lets c how can? ((:
Next, for the girlfriends..when are u girls gonna meet me? I know lah u guys tak nak meet deena can?dats why.. so here are my off days and just tell me when I can meet u guys and when you guys can meet me oke? Ermm, just beep me thru fone or leave a msg @ the taggy board alrighty?seriously deena miss all the kecohness and korg nye GILER2! Hahahahah! :X
So here it goes: Thur (8th april), Fri (11th apr), Sunday (13th apr) & Thur (17th apr)
Alright till here then, going to have my sleep now.. my legs and body are aching everywhere..drinking milk every nite doesn’t help lah ok!hmmph!
Label: ya allah, kenape ku masih memikirkan tentang si dia