EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Saturday, March 1, 2008 / 01:07
[
The good & bad things that happened
]
Yey!At last I've changed my blogskin!Pretty like about it..TIRED you know!Hah!Oke2, a while ago myself, the sis in law & the aunty just came back from Marina Sq. The plan was to take a look @ the job fair held @ Suntec City and the meet up time was @ 6. Initially, I was early but the sis in law was damn damn late ok!I was damn angry lah kan cause I have to wait for bout half an hour?Oh god, at that point of time I was playing my psp and feel like throwing it and scream to vent my frustrations!But I told myself to relax and be calm. Put that aside, we reached cityhall @ 7 which leave us with an hour to go to the fair. Oh my!Still proceed with the plan and afterwhich we decide to go makan2.Went to the food court upstairs and sit outside. Intend to sit facing the 'ferris wheel' eyy?But it was damn packed lah kan.Sorry there's no pic cause the cam is not wif me! -__-" So after makan2, went jalan2 to Watsons then to Puma then to Topshop. I want that Puma bag can?!Anyone who's kind enuff to buy fer me?Hah!Of course lah its expensive kan :) Andd, I also wan that top from Topshop cann?I need someone to sponsors me!!Hehe!Also, I need a new sandals!Daddy!!Moneyy pleasee? :x Afterwhich tot of going back home cause we could not find Swensens seh!Then we saw Breeks!We wanted to eat just ice creams so we dropped by Breeks. Ordered the Massive Attack and the brownies. Soon after, came the ice cream.What we tot was the massive attack to be just a normal/medium size ice cream but when we saw how BIG the glass was, our jaw just dropped!Hah!Didn't expect it to be that damn big lah kan!Really had a gd lauff about that and we cracked some jokes bout the glass with some stuffs (sorry, it's being censored!) Then came the brownies. Yummylicious!Ate the brownies + the massive attack = I wanna PUKE! Seriously after I had finished up the brownies, I really feel like puking!Thank god the sis in law brought sour plums. -_-" Yadaa yadaa it's time to go home. The aunt went seperate ways after that. Thank you aunty for the treat :) Otw back home inside the MRT, I dunno which stoopid people go and fart!The MRT was damn packed and summore that irresponsible people fart + the smells of banglas. At that point of time, I was feeling giddy lah oke!Haiyo!Can't wait till u go home to fart issit?!
Later gonna follow the parents idk where. Get to meet up with my little 2 darlings!Wheee!Rindu banget sihh!Especially Akmal darling ((: Afterwhich the cousin (Dad's side) got a chalet for her birthday celebration. So?Must go lah!At the same time, old fren of mine also have a birthday party..IDK whether I can make it or not?Lets just c later can?
On the other note, yesterday morning went to school as usual cause there's POA test but NOT!Hmmph!So do some revision on BEO and POA with the teacher. Oh ya!There's this 1 incidence that happened inside the bus. -_-" Basically we were standing lah kan cause y?Bus packed lah!So I was facing Fateh and Syifa was standing beside me. I hold on to the handrail and suddenly I somehow feel that someone touched my ... Of course lah I was reacting slow!Wanna know what?I was molested by Fateh lah kan!Hahahaha!Suke fateh pegang2 org nye ... ?Then takpe, c Syifa pulak touch my butt!Ahh best!Ketawe korg eyy!Yesterday I was being molested by them!HAH!Jatuh saham ku!
Next time must stand far far away from dorg lahh..Hahaks!Oke lahh that's all for todayy..I tink it's quite a long post uhh?Hee!Nitey nites lovelies! :D
Label
:
fcukingly missing love like alot alot n alot
back to top?
reminisces.
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
HER
Deena
|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|
Chatterbox
Tweets
Listen
sweethearts
[a]dleyanna
[a]isyah
[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa
[e]faah
[e]kaa
[e]la
[e]esya
[f]ateha
[f]azzy
[f]uzy
[h]azriana
[h]elena
[i]qahluluk
[i]zzo
[k]irQ
[m]astura
[m]ontel
[n]adeeya
[n]uyul
[n]azrul
[s]hacute
[s]yifa
[t]iana
[w]awakiss
[y]asmin
[z]aii
© Layout done by
materialisti-c
.
xo
xo