<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Sunday, March 2, 2008 / 13:21
Afternoon lovelies!How was ur weekends been? :D Gonna update just a lil bit about yesterdayy cause I shud b revising for my test n exams!HAH!Alright2, yest followed the parents for breakfast @ Geylang market lah oke!While having our breakfast, there's this 2 makciks sitting beside our table lah kan..Den early in the morning, this 2 makciks dah start mengumpat and talk loudly as if they are the only one there -_-" Oh for goodness sake makcik, u shudnt story ur personal problems to other people as loud as u can.Memalukan diri sendiri lerr makcik nie, I was just beside them lah kan of course I can hear evrything from A to Z!The pak haji also can hear lorr! -_-" Afterwhich, followed the mum to the wet market.Nyahahahahahas!I know this is so rare for me to follow the Mum to the market :x

Done with the groceries and stuffs, Mum suggest to go to Arab Street idk wad to buy. BUT didnt expect Mum to asked me to buy kain for baju Hari Raya :D Isn't it wayy to early?HAH!The Mum didn't want to make it last minute like previous years, takot aunty tak amek jahit baju lagik..haha!1stly I hesitate to buy lahh so Mum was alrdy nagging away.So ape lagy, I look around lah kan. Bought the gold,blue/purple-ish and maroon colour. No green,black,white and pink colour fer me this year..Hoho!While waiting, there's this baby girl she's so cute and mentel-ish lah..Ape lagy, I cannot c babies lah!So I tried carrying her at ferst she didnt want but the 2nd time she nak lah!:D Happy guee!Then, mum also follow suit but she bought the blue colour which is same as me lorr!chett!Get alot of discounted prices lahh cause mum know the boss of that shop.Ape lagi, my mum nie die suke tawar menawar.Favourite!HAH!Den went to the tailor shop and send for tailouring lah!WEEEEE!For the maroon kain, i got it for free!hehe!Thanks eyy aunty!sayang sama kamu sihh! :x

It was alrdy 3+ dat we kelam kabut nak go home.Cause y?
Got to go to the cousin chalet @ about 4+ -_-"
I didnt get to go to the fren party also :( Reached ECP at about 5+ andd okeh i can say that every 'house' people celebrating their birthdays!Slack around for awhile cause not evry1 is there yet. So ask the sis in law to go jalan2 to the 7-11.I didnt know that its far far away from the chalet place. -_-" Imagine from Chalet E to the 7-11?How far is dat?AND we are walking lah can?!HEHE!Nice lah kan surroundings die.From people cycling,skating,bbq-ing and etc2.. :D Walked back to the chalet and it seems the route is more shorter den before bile nak gy..Slack2 ard, play psp, makan2 (tu lah keje ku..hehe!) get to meet NOT all the relatives!Sempat me and my dad play catching in between the sedare2 cause he keep disturbing me lohh!Da mcm bukan anak dgn bapak seyy!Haha!About 2200+ we move off cause nak watch Man U match @ 2300..haha!I'm all tired that while watching soccer, I fell asleep.The Dad also same!So I don't know wadds the score, anyone knows?

Ok lahh I to start studyingg now lah oke!BEG is making me go crazieee! :(
Take care lovelies! :D

Labels : test/exams week



HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo