<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Wednesday, February 13, 2008 / 23:02

Upon reaching home, Mum told me that Ayuni was admitted to the hospital..Ohh my,this precious little one have been admitted to hospital for a quite sometime alrdy..Waiting for Dad to come back home from work, and off we went to the hospital..When I first stepped into the ward, I looked at her and she was all pale..Her body was hot and the last check for her temperature was 39.7 degrees C!How I pity this chubby girl..So little yet have been going thru alot of sickness..What I heard from my aunt was that she had gastric flu..She kept on vomitting and having a high fever and the needle that was inject to her hand, omg I feel sorry for her ): I wish you will get well asap alrighty so I can c the hyperactive side of yours (: The relatives and cousins were there too..At last I've got to meet dem! (: So kecoh lahh kae at the hosp..Hah!And something so groase happened there which I dnt want to elaborate more..Ohh my it's so awful lah can? :x

Afterwhich, at about 9 all of us decide to go home..Cause the hospital system says we have to go as the visiting hours is over..Bleargh!Then, we went to Al-Ameen to makan2..Ask the brother and his fiance along..Haiya it's weekdays and still that place is packed..Hoho!And so, I ordered mutton chop and banana split..Yummy2!So now, I'm totally full and waiting for the bed to call and asked me to sleep..Hah!Oh yes!I've yet to memorise my script for tomorrow's role play..Gosh!I need to fine 2 name cards lahh!Shucks!

Alrighty,nighty nites sweets ones (:


Labels: get well soon baby love



HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo