Okeyy just now BEG roleplay was gonecase, I tell you and we decide the 3rd time we do it, evrything will be okeyy..Thank god we did well altho I forget many of the lines!Gosh!Was nervous for the first 2 but I told myself to be calm and be done with it (:
So after that had nowhere to go but to head home straight..Hah!While inside the MRT,many people were busy dating here and there while myself were to engrossed with the psp..heheks!There's this apek who were sitting beside me and know wadd,he sits with his legs wide open lahh can!Mcm besar sngt die nye tuu..Den summore he sempat garuk you know!Eeeyerrrrr!So the pengotor lahh nie apek..Gosh!I've sit @ the wrong place lah! :x
Suddenly received a msg from him out of nowhere..Hah!I'm happy lahh kaes ((: Just a brief of it, we have decide and promise on something..I pray that this 2 years gonna pass very very soon alright.. Its a promise made to both of us and I really meant wadd I say..Thank you for not letting me go although u didnt intend to tell me..I'm contented for now :D Good night sweet loves!
Labels: I will wait