EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Tuesday, February 5, 2008 / 22:50
Oke,the girlf Zaiii has been asking me to update larhss..so here I am updating just a lil bit alright? Since yesterday,thanks to Hazriana she told me to watch Princess Hours on youtube..That's a gd idea lah can?Hee!Initially,I've taught of watching just a little bit of the episode but den I'm hooked up on that korean drama alrdy..And that has derpive me of my night sleep..Hah!While watching them, I remebered this Chinese drama Romantic Princess and it is shown on Channel U
every Wednesday and Thursday @ 2000
..So that gave me the idea to watch them on youtube rather than I've to wait for the next episode to b shown on tv..The show is interesting lahh as I can sayy..The male actors are just perfect :)
Alright,from tomorrow onwards until the weekends gonna b school holidays..
*jumps around
BUT BUT BUT!
when evryone's out having picnic, bbq-ing and etc2 I'm at home oke!Because evry1 in the family is werking, I have to sit at home and rottt!Ohh how I hate it so much.. ): I wishh I have another lil sib or I wud have alrdy bring her/him out..Ohh speaking of which,during CNY there's gonna b fireworks @ Esplanade!I wanna go but think twice, it's going to be damn packed lahh kan?So that explains y..Sit at home playing psp,reading the storybook and watch the korean/chinese drama is better..(:
Btw, I can't pretty wait for the weekends..Lets meet up soon enuff alright girlf?Hee!So anymore going?The more the merrier lahh oke!And we are going to Island Creamery to really taste the ice creams there..Like wadd they says during the Sweets for my Sweets variety show..There's different types of ice cream and its yummy2 alright..Wait for our arrival okeyy! (:
Labels :
Joo Ji Hoon and Wu Zun is hot lah!
back to top?
reminisces.
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
HER
Deena
|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|
Chatterbox
Tweets
Listen
sweethearts
[a]dleyanna
[a]isyah
[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa
[e]faah
[e]kaa
[e]la
[e]esya
[f]ateha
[f]azzy
[f]uzy
[h]azriana
[h]elena
[i]qahluluk
[i]zzo
[k]irQ
[m]astura
[m]ontel
[n]adeeya
[n]uyul
[n]azrul
[s]hacute
[s]yifa
[t]iana
[w]awakiss
[y]asmin
[z]aii
© Layout done by
materialisti-c
.
xo
xo