EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Monday, February 25, 2008 / 22:03
Holla peeps!It's time for an update huh?HEE!My weekends were superb lah can?Oke2,initially the plan was going out with him but then wad makes me so so angry with him was that it's like last minute cancelled lah kan!Understand understood lah kan the sdare of his getting married on that Sunday itself
"-_____-"
I'm just waiting 4 the coming Sunday and lets c the outcome alright? Sorry about yesterday nite.. It's always me that have been giving in to you lah oke?
Texted the girlf, Zaiii and asked her whether she wanna go out..and YES!we do went out and slack2..after much of consideration, we went to slack @ Changi Airport..hee!Tour ard T2 den to T1 lahh just to find a socket cause Zaiii brought her lappy along..So we watched a korean movie for a lil while & have a great laught, ryte Zaiii? :D Den after about 2 hours sitting down there, this kakak Zaiii was feeling hungry again..Haha!So we taught of eating @ a banquet there or sumthg..And I saw Popeyes!HAH!Call me a jakun or watsoever but it was my 1st time lah kan!After so long..I wanna go again can? :) Hmm, let the pics do the talking lahh oke?Malas nak type long2 entry lahh.. :D Den it's time to home sweet home..And ape lagy camwhoree lahh kat dlm MRT tuhh..TIRED la oke!Run here and there..Self timer is being so good yesterday..Haha!
And todayyy, went to school to take a test.. But myself do an open book test..Y?Because I never study lah!Haa!Den went to CVC to appeal for the higher nitec course like AGAIN!I'm sure enuff that I will not get in..So wads next?Work lahh!Mum has given me the green light to let me find a FT job to save up so that next year I can go to Shatec after 2nd bro get himself married -___-" But nevermind! :D
Oh yes, I've got a long holiday this week..(
supposed to be study break!
) Oh myy, I'm gonna rot at home BUT not!Maybe gonna go swimming on Wednesdayy..Anyone wanna tag along?Hee!Gonna drop by the old workplace.. Miss the peeps there :(
Alright, nitey nites people!
back to top?
reminisces.
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
HER
Deena
|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|
Chatterbox
Tweets
Listen
sweethearts
[a]dleyanna
[a]isyah
[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa
[e]faah
[e]kaa
[e]la
[e]esya
[f]ateha
[f]azzy
[f]uzy
[h]azriana
[h]elena
[i]qahluluk
[i]zzo
[k]irQ
[m]astura
[m]ontel
[n]adeeya
[n]uyul
[n]azrul
[s]hacute
[s]yifa
[t]iana
[w]awakiss
[y]asmin
[z]aii
© Layout done by
materialisti-c
.
xo
xo