Heylow lovelies!Just came back from late night supper with the parents @ Al-Ameen an hour ago..As I was feeling hungry and the mum did not cook cause there's no one at home..the 2 brothers went for holidays w/o bringing me!Hmmph!So Dad had to bring us out for supper..HEE!At last,I had my Banana Split after so long of wanting to have it..Haha!Masing2 da kenyang,proceed back to home sweet home.
So,next week is Chinese New Year huh?Can't pretty wait for the long long holidays..haha!When evryone is out having fun,I'm gonna rot @ home as usual
-.-'
Boring kan!Hmmph!Evryone in the family is working xcept for me n the mum..Haishh,I'm so stressed up cause I've not yet found a job..Grrr!Pleaseee I want a job asap *prays hard
Ohh yes,its the month of FEB!See how time flies very fast??A month left and I'll be graduating soon *wide smile Gonna be a busy month as we had to finish up the projects and test before the major exams on March..N its BEO and POA..pheww!The application for Higher Nitec will be out soon on the 21st of Feb if I'm not wrong..I just pray for the best to happen..And heyy,the new fren is also applying for Higher Nitec in Simei..C u there oke Zaiii?Hee!I wish you all the best sweety :)
Oke thats all for this morning..Gonna have my sleep soon enuff..The weekends going to be BORING!All I do is rot rot rot!Haishhh!But nvm,gonna watch the Prison Break 3..hee!So til here then,nitey nites lovelies..Have a great weekends!
Labels : I wan to meet that Mr Honda Jazz again on the road can?Hee!