Hello!How was ur weekends lovelies?Bet its fun yeaa.. :D My weekend was such a bore!This weekend I just sit at home psp-ing and in front of the computer..Shucks!Being the gd girl once a while,cleaned up the house..Goshh!Tired lahh can?At last the house looks clean and mum stop nagging at me to clean up the house..hah!And today, cleaned up my room and the wadrobe..Ohh my!Den now I've realised that my wardrobe,its full with my clothes lah kan!Tops lain,jeans lain,baju kurung lain n etc..Also,at least my wardrobe looks more clean and teratur..Haha!Wanna know wadd?I've been eating non stop since yesterday okee!Alot of junk foods!:D So Mum,stop buying all those chocolates,ice creams can?And refrain from cooking all the delicious food can?Duhh!I dunno y but I just feel like eating..Mum has been nagging at me lorr for eating non stop..So I gave her one good excuse which is that I cannot sit at home cause I will surely eat and eat and eat..However,blame the hormones alrite!
Ohh yes!There's this new korean drama being shown during the weekends @ 7.30pm on Chnl U..Oh my, I liked that tall handsome guyy..Hah!U people shud watched it okeyys!I'm too addicted to korean dramas alreadyy..Goshh! :D
Btw,watched soccer in the morning just now..Andddddd Arsenal lost to Man United huh?HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!I'm so happy lah kan..Someone who's confident enuff says Arsenal will win the match but c now?YOU owe me a treat lahh oke?I'm waiting next 2 weeks to come by..Ben & Jerry lah okey?anddd,imy alright :D
Alrite,there's gonna b pogress test here and there before the real exams on March..Have to start mugging soon or I will not make it for a good result..Oh yes!I've cancelled the BTT due to it clashed with my exams on 13 march..How sadd! :( Now I'll have to wait till May lah!Gaah!
Just received news that a relative of mine just passed away due to heart attack..That's so sudden oke..Didnt expect that she's gonna go so soon when I tot she looks so fine and healthy..And she has a child which is just a year old..Pity the baby as he lost his mom at such a young young age..Semoga Allah mencucuri rohmu..Amin..
Labels : One day, we too have to go back