Didnt I say that last minute plan was such an awesome thing?HAH!I was FREAKING BORED lahh kan @ home..Swimming was cancelled, slacking with Deeya was cancelled too cause she had to werk..Nevermind, understand understood :) While watching tv just now, received a msg from him asking whether i'm free or not..and OF COURSE i was damn free lah kan..haha!He asked me to accompany him to CP..Meet him after he's done with work n I've to wait for him like again!Aiyoh!Y is it always guys come later than the ladies?HAH!I was too engrossed playing with the psp that I didnt notice him coming..Sorry love! Soo accompany him to cut his hair..Dah tuhh complain bout the pakcik cut wrongly..Doh!Its okeyy love if it doesnt look nice on u, no matter wadd u look nice to me is enuff lah can?HEE!Afterwhich proceed to the Woodlands library to borrow some books or so lah kan..But my FINE 4 the overdue books were more than I was expected! :( Slack ard in the library while love was making such a lot of noise playing the psp -___-" (wad happen thruout let it be between Us alright? :D) Andd the library PA system sounded already saying that they will close in half an hours time.. -_-"
Time to home sweet home and he still complain that its wayy to early to go home..Took the train and I think throughout the journey, its the both of us who make such lot of noise..haha!Reached BL and goshh!FYI, u're working tomorrow morning ok love?So I asked him to go home and rest :)
Andd when's our next meeting, love? I can't pretty waitt! :D
I'm one happy girl tonite!Ohh, I miss his smell :x
Label: thank you b