It has been for about 3 weeks since i last updated my blog huh??Hah!I'm just plain tired or nothing to blog about lahh..So today I make the iniative to update the blog can? :)
For the past few days,it has been a great thing for me though!Busy with school to and fro..Test/exams cuming..N i just cant simply wait to graduate from school..I'm tired *sighs Oh yes I've applied for Higher Nitec in Biz Admin..Whether I get it or not,I'll just leave it to Fate ((:
Family has been great lately..Most of the time were spent with the parents..1st brother also was in a good mood..Didnt expect him to buyy presents for the family including me..hee!I'm one happy girl lahh oke!Thanks alot brother!Dad and brother have been pampering me alot..I really2 appreciate that!Love this family of mine :D
The girlfriend,Nadeeya have just started working a FT job today..Haha!Happy working!May you have a great company there in your office.. (: Lesser time spent with you darling *cries
And that's it I dunno what to blog already!My mind's gone blank and I'm having a bad bad headache..Gonna sleep for now..Goodnight lovelies! ((: