*Happy Birthday Dad!*
It's 7th Jan!Firstly,the most important man in my life celebrated his birthday today yg ke 54 eh?Hah!So tuek kan my Dad..LOL!Here's a birthday song for him,Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to Daddy!
Happy Birthday to You!
I'm here wanna wish you Happy 54th Birthday Dad!
Semoga dipanjang kan umurnya dan sihat2 selalu okeys?
May You be happy with the family
No one can ever replace you Dad..You're the 1st and the last Dad that I ever had..
You are the best which I really thank for..
Thanks Dad for pampering me time and again
Thanks for looking after me for the past 8teen years
Thanks for educating me..
Thanks for being there..
Thanks for evrything Dad..ILY more than anyone else Dad
Last but not least,I pray that you'll live till ripe old age alright..
I know you're strong despite ur age..HEE!
ILY lots Daddy! :D
Labels : Happy 54th Birthday Dad