Everything seems so unexpected..I was just going to take a nap in the afternoon when there's a phonecall..Mum picked up the fone and that moment I heard her saying 'Innalillah'..My mind was already went haywire thinking who passed away..Soon after,I asked Mum who was that..And she told me that the relative on dad's side has passed away..I tink its the dad sister-in law..I was like oh my god..I actually didnt expect that really..Because during the cousin's wedding,she look so fine..Quickly Mum told Dad who was sleeping..I think he also didnt believe that..Then,the Dad called the siblings and vice versa..I can hear he was really sad..I heard him crying whilst talking to the siblings..This lost meant alot to him..I know Dad loves her alot..I wish I can hug him and console but I'm too shy to do that ): Didnt went to melawat tonight as Dad is working night shift..So had to wake up early in the morning tomorrow to go for melawat..God loves her more than we do ryte?Redha saja.. ): May You Rest in Peace
Sorry darling, I can't meet you up tomorrow..Really want to meet you but it's just so unxpected..Next week alrighty darling?I know you had fun just now..Ohh yaa bnyk eyy potong cake..Don't forget my share horr! (:
Alrighty,that's all for tonight..I'm sad over the loss..Nothing much to type..My head have been spinning mcm gasing dahh..I hate it!
Nitey Nites lovelies..
Labels : 05/01/08