<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Wednesday, January 9, 2008 / 00:36
*Akmal Naufal*

*The 2nd bro*




*The parents*

*Nur Ain Batrisya*


*Here comes the food: *





*The Cake*

*The Birthday Dad*

*The Birthday SIL*

*080108*



070108: Celebrated the Dad's birthday by going makan2 @ Marsiling at night..Ate seafood!Ohh there's alot of food that we can't finish it..But it was brought home..Let the pictures do the talking alright..And lil darling was there too!I'm so so happy okeyy!After makan2,sang a birthday song for Dad and the Sister In-law (which happens her birthday is on the same day!) and den cutting of the cake..Ohh yes, I ordered Banana Split too!Yummy2!Can I have again pleasee?Next?Swensens!Haa! Went back home with the full tummy that I fall asleep in the car.. :x

080108: Didn't went to school as I was pretty lazy tho..So thought of looking for the black pants but to no avail..Met up with the ex-pri sch mate and accompany her to Vivocity..Looking for jobs n stuffs..Tried applying @ Toy R Us and idk that shop name..After that jalan2 n went to River Island and bought a white straight cut jeans..Sales!Haa!I cant resist looking @ Sales..Went to Topshop,Mango,Mexx and many other shops...Thinking of buying more tops but I refrained from it..Hee!Went back to JP and buy a shoe for the BEG test on Thur... -.-'' Bought a Casio watch for myself..Thanks brother for pampering me again okeyys?Hehe!and Home sweet Home..I'm halfway done with the shopping spree..There's still skinny jeans and many more other stuffs.. *winks

Labels : I'm enjoying it




HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo