<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Monday, December 17, 2007 / 23:01

Meet up with the bf and we watch Alvin and the Chipmunks..Haa!The movie is funny alrighty!Ratings 9/10..Haah!And and Theodore is super cute and chubby lah!Hee!N he wears green tOo!
Can I like watch it again pleaseee?Hee!
Ohh yahh there's 2 more movies coming up n most probably they will be out next year..So bf, let's make a date for that k??Hee!

Had our brunch earlier on @ HarbourFront Banquet..Of all places,bf wanted to go there.. -.-"
But nvm,ikot kan je lahh kan.. :D
Jalan2 for a while before proceeding to watch the movie...
The movie was about 1 n half hour..After the movie,decide to go back home since we had nowhere to go..
Bf went to meet his friends while I go home :D


Reach home and rest for a while..Had a small conversation with mummy..
Haa!Mummy was not quite okeyy tonight..I kept on sighing and sighing n she feel something was not right..So told mummy that I wanna find a new job cause I need moneyy badly wokeyy!
Wanna know what comes into her mind in the 1st place?
She asked me to get married lahh seyy!I was like duhhh!
Of all things,marriage comes into her mind 1st!Can't wait to marry me off issit??Hehe!
Den she keep going on with the marriage thingy..
Asking if I've gt a bf and asked him to 'antar meminang' ASAP..Duhh!
Ok Mummy has start her lecture and me being the slenger one keep quiet je..LOL!
Cause I didnt know wadd to reply lahh..Haha!
Told bf about it and he laugh alrighty!pffft!
Sad okayy.. )):

Alrighty people,that's all for 2nite..
Bf is asleep right now and I'm still wide awake :D
Wed double outing eyy gF??Hee!Insyallah kaes??Must pujuk the bf ferst lahh..Hahas!
And to u gF,aku sunggungtakpercaye.com eyy..Haa!(u know i know wadd)
Goodnight!Sleep tyte and sweet dreams!

Labels : thanks bf for being there



HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo