<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Sunday, December 2, 2007 / 22:00
Just get back home..Phewww!I'm tired...Hah!
Went out with the family..Yes,it has been so long since we went out together..
N im loving it so much ((:
We've planned to go to Expo to do some shopping
But didnt expect that Expo will be FULL!omg!
Patah hati ku nak p shopping narie )):

So decide to go makan2 @ West Coast :D
After which we went to Jurong Point..
Mummy wanted to do some groceries shopping @ NTUC but
it was packed with banglas!
I told Mummy to go during the weekdays which is much more safer and better..Hah!
I asked Daddy whether I can shop for my make up..N he agrees! :D
Jalan2 @ Level 2 which I saw the Singtel shOp O_o
Looked @ the phones which I wanted so much
But it was OUT OF STOCK! )):
Browse through other fones and this particular fone has attract me since it ferst came out ((;
Asking about the prices and stuffs
N Daddy being the lovely one agrees to buy for me
ILY Daddy!
C how much Dad pampered her daughter??
Or shud I say he's spoiling me??Hah!
But no matter wadd,I still love my Daddy ((:
No one can replace him ever..Hee!

Alrighty,I'm tired..Need to have my rest
N ohh ya,I so dont like the car being modified by my bro..
It's so irritating okeyy the sound :D
BUT I love the car lahh..Haa!
I want to drive that car soon can?? *winks

Labels : I'm thinking of YOU



HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo