
.jpg)
*
Just the 4 of Us*
Initially me and the bf was late..All thanks to Mr Bf! :D
Sorry darl to make both of you wait 4 so long..Hee!None the less we still had fun right darling??Watching people pass by the MacDonald, camwhoring and such..I dunno y today like malu2 cat biler nak camwhoring..Haa!But still Nadeeya kept on pestering me to take pics..Mentang2 lahh tangan aku panjang eyy..Hee!But it's alright,we had fun thO..Ohh yes,we need to teach the guys how to camwhore okehh??So the kekok eyy dorg nie..LOL
Pleasee,I want more outing alrighty??The 4 of Us and no more malu2 cat ok?? *winks Next stop?Makan outing!Hehe!So it's time to save up some moneyy :D
And now,I'm all alone without the bf..He went to his uncle house over @ JB a few hours ago..It's not only for a day but 3 days 2 nights okeyy!?? ): I need the bf to entertain me,talk to me and listen to my craps!Pffttt!Pleasee!Bring the bF back here..Hee!
Ohh yaa,I wanna wish all muslims,Selamat Hari Raya Haji!!!
N darl,please dun ferget to say Hi to the kambing okehh??And in a few hours time,that darling of mine gonna fly off to Melbourne!For 2 weeks eyy??Ah!C laa,she also leaving me alone here..Sobx2 Take care alright darling??Come back soon!I'm gonna miss u horr!
Alrighty,nitey nites love ones
Sleep tyte and sweet dreams
Labels : I miss you lahh B