It's has been a week I've not done a proper update huh?Hee!*lazy mode* Basically
the whole week I've been going out almost everyday!Hah!This is lyke tak pernah aku
buat..LOL!So let's recap what I've done for the past few days alrighty!
22-23 Dec 2007
Went to the cousin's wedding over @ BB..Kind of enjoying it but there I've done nothing but to see and watch AJE!Saw a secondary sch mate of mine,Maiya..I'm so happy to see her there as it has been so long I last saw her :D Didn't know that her brother was the cousin's friend..Wad a small world yahh?Catch things up with her and yahh she misses alot of the secondary mates..With the tight schedule and busy with the shows as usual..I wish you all the best alrighty??Ur dream have come true,fren...Ohh yes!and something happen on that day..LOL!which I shall keep it a secret tho..If its true,alhamdulilah :D
25 Dec 2007
Went out for a kenduri over @ one of the relative house..Afta that went to Lot 1 jalan2 with the cousins and auntis/uncles..Soon after Dad asked us to go to Changi for no reason..Hah!Enjoy the breeze and so sadd can't get to watch the Sunset :( So that's when our stomach starts grumbling and we take some time to decide where to eat..At last a food court @ Seranggoon Garden..What a place!Hah!With a full stomach,Dad still asked us to go ECP..Hahaha!Sent the uncle/aunty back home @ Sengkang and off we went to ECP..Dunno y Daddy wants to go there..Watch the aeroplanes along IDK the road name..Hah!Den went back to the makan place and had supper..It was when all our stomach is very very FULL!mind you!Haha!It was around 1 in the morning that we decide to go home as Dad is werking morning shift the next day..What a great day I had with the family and the relatives..I want more of this pleasee?
27 Dec 2007
Had an swimming outing with the gFs..We had so much fun in the pool,right ladies?Hehe!So kecoh I tell you..Hahax!Swim til bout 3+ and that we decide to grab a bite @ KFC..Drop by the old werk place and I saw Yasmin!I'm so happy to c her that day actually..Da lame kaes tak meet!And ohh I miss the other crem members and the kecohness ):
28 Dec 2007
Went out with Nadeeya darling..Meet up with her as soon as she comes back from Melbourne..Dat makcik ehh I tink she really enjoy her stay @ Melbourne..Shopping sakan tau dat makcik..hahax!Went to town to shop and send my fone for servicing..I'm happy that I can shop for tops altho its not that much..It's the end year sale okeyy!Hah!Bought some tops from Topshop,Dorothy Perkins and IDK that name of the shop..Its @ Plaza Sing.. (: And yess!I need to shop again pleasee??
29 Dec 2007
Tot of going to the escape theme park with the aunty and the SIL..But kept on changing plans and at last we decided to had our late lunch at Pizza Hut @ Lucky Plaza..At last,I get to try the Jingle Joy pizza..Hee!Thanks to the aunty for belanja-ing us..Ouhh the choco dip is nice BUT its too little!Hah!I've tot of gg to Esplanade which all of us feel so lazy to go afta our stomach is full..So jalan2 @ Takashimaya..Dat night the place was packed with alot of people..Still shopping here and there..About 9+ decide to go home as there's Man U soccer match..And ohh boy,Man u lost to West Ham!Wadd!??And for the penalty,the ball didn't went it!Stoopid ball!Hahaha!
30 Dec 2007
Being the good girl for the day..Hee!Didnt go anywhere today..Altho the aunty asked me out to town..Like again!But I decline as I was so tired alright..Sit @ home and watch teevee je..Hee!
Ohh yes!2 days left and its gonna b 2008 huh...how times flies very fast!For 2008,I've no resolutions yet..I think with/without resolutions,things gonna be the same..It keeps on rotating each day right??But I just wish for the best in 2008..Tomorrow just gonna sit at home as Daddy is working the afternoon shift..How sad!I wanna c the fireworks can??Hmmph!Alrighty that's all for today's entry..
Good night lovelies..Sleep tyte and sweet dreams ((:
Labels: I miss that someone