<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Monday, December 31, 2007 / 20:17
Hello!So in few hours time its gonna be 2008 yahh!Let me recap what's been happening in my life in year 2007..Hmm,I shall say that the year twozerozeroseven has been okey for me tho..Altho some things which happened way back,I shall keep it as beautiful memories..Even if it can't be brought back but still,I feel lucky that once I get to experienced it..In year 2007,friends come and go;love life come and go..But all this didnt make me 'that' disappointed.. :D


I just pray that the year 2008 will be a better one for me alright..Not going anywhere tonight as the mum is alone at home..So I think its better to stay at home and accompany her..C how 'good' I am?LOL!I think evryone out there is having fun partying for the countdown & stuffs..But nvm,I'll just pamper myself with some shopping again mayb tomorrow?Insyallah..Seems that 2008 didn't have much impact on myself..I just hope that school ends ASAP seyy..left with less than 3 months and yeahh I'll be graduating soon..Next step?I haven't even decide yet..Either to continue studies?or WORK?which 1 should I take? :D

Alright till here I'll end my entry today..Wishing all a happy new year lovelies!


Labels : I miss that boncitos




HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo